Children’s theatrical performances
We have extensive experience in organizing children’s events of various formats. We have selected the very best of all formats to use in children’s theatrical performances.
Our principles of working on children’s projects:
- Search for the brightest, most professional, and talented artists
- Commitment to a time limitation of the performance and adherence to the specified start and end times of the presentation.
- Programs should not extend beyond the allotted time (not more than one (1) hour); to keep the attention of young viewers
- Addition of an interactive program with the involvement and participation of animators when meeting guests
- Ensure the optimal number of attendees for comfortable viewing
- Monitoring for program compliance to ensure the production meets the levels of psychological development and maturity of attendees (i.e. children)
- Control quality and price ratio of productions and events